Summer Grilled Veggies with Lemon Garlic Ghee (or any savory ghee!)
Full Disclosure...this is less of a "recipe" and more of an idea.
Many folks think that ghee is too heavy for summer and to this we say "NAY!" Ghee is cooling, sweet and grounding and, by nature, that works super well for summer!
Bust out your favorite Veg and your Grill and lets get going!
- Any grill-able veg, such as Zucchini, onions, carrots, mushrooms, eggplant, peppers...I mean...the list is endless.
- Slice in rounds or lengthwise
- Melt 2 Tbsp Ghee (depending on how much veg you are doing, you might need more! You can use any of our savory ghees, such as Lemon Garlic, Niter Kibbeh (either one!), Traditional or Brown Butter (this one is rockin on the carrots).
- Course Salt - (alternatively, you can grill the veg on a himalayan salt slab!)
- Slice veg the way you like them!
- Heat grill to medium-high (350-425°F)
- Brush Melted ghee on both sides of veg and grill!
- You can also throw kabob chunks INTO the melted ghee and swish around before skewering
- Grill to your liking!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
As with many of our recipes, this one is highly customizable and super simple, healthy and YUM! We suggest the best ghee to choose for this recipe below.
- Firm Bananas (not super green, but firm)
- Ghee of choice ....