Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts
This is simple. This is summer. This is healthy. This is delicious.
What more do you need? You can do this on the stovetop or in the oven. Both are excellent options. As you may have noticed, we are not into wordy and challenging recipes. We want you to eat simple, clean, healthful foods that just TASTE like they took a long time and a lot of effort ;-)
- Brussels Sprouts - Halved
- Ahara Lemon Garlic Ghee (about 1-3 TBSP per lb of Brussels)
- Salt of Choice (pinch)
- Lemon Slice Garnish
- Parmesan/Asiago (optional garnish)
- Heat Ahara Lemon Garlic Ghee in pan to liquidy and hot (not to smoking!)
- Pour over halved brussels in bowl and toss with salt
- Pour all back in pan and saute on medium until golden brown, moving brussels, often
- OR Alternatively: Pour onto a baking sheet and cook at 350 for 30 min
- Garnish with lemon slice and cheese if using
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
As with many of our recipes, this one is highly customizable and super simple, healthy and YUM! We suggest the best ghee to choose for this recipe below.
- Firm Bananas (not super green, but firm)
- Ghee of choice ....
Many folks think that ghee is too heavy for summer and to this we say "NAY!" Ghee is cooling, sweet and grounding and, by nature, that works super well for summer!