Brown Butter Grilled Pineapple with No-sugar added Coconut (N)icecream
Grilled FRUIT, you say?
Oh yeah! This is a favorite recipe as the heat gets going. Ghee works great on the grill. Try our recipe below and tag us on instagram @iloveghee and show us how it turned out!
Photo Credit @Salima's Kitchen
You can do this on the actual grill or in a grill pan (for the fun char marks!)
- Melt some brown butter
- If using canned pineapple slices, blot them dry with a paper towel first, fresh may not need as much blotting, but make sure they are dabbed off so the ghee sticks.
- brush the slices with Ahara Brown Butter - Grill until you are happy with the marks!
No-Churn NO SUGAR ADDED Vegan (N)icecream
- 6 Frozen Bananas (broken in half)
- 1 Cup toasted coconut chips
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
This works best in a Vitamix or other high powered blender, but if you add a touch more coconut milk, it should work in most.
BLEND IT ALL TOGETHER AND USE THE TAMPER!
Put is all in a breadpan and let freeze just to desired firmness. I find that it comes out perfect in the Vitamix with no extra freezing.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.