Top Ten Reasons to do an Ayurvedic Ghee Cleanse in Autumn
Because all of nature is letting go in Autumn so it is a natural time to let go of toxins.
2) To naturally & gradually remove excess heat/Pitta built up over the hot summer (otherwise it will dry out the internal & external skin).
3) To strengthen the immune system to prepare for winter.
4) To reset digestion as there are different needs in the GI tract from season to season
5) You are NOT what you eat. You ARE what you can DIGEST, what you can ABSORB and what you CAN’T let go of.
6) To open the detox channels (we are all born detox machines, but you have to keep your channels open).
7) To reset fat metabolism to support blood sugar balance and remove fat soluble toxins.
8) The power of the group and community provides a base and support for this process.
9) Ayurveda is the ancient art of nourishing the body, mind and spirit through connection to nature and You are a part of nature
10) Moving with the rhythms and cycles of nature is the Key To Natural Health!